Do you want to make a video call in high quality across the world and without paying the single penny? Then ooVoo will be the boon for you. In this post, I am going to guide you ooVoo Login Online (Account Sign Up) for PC Web.
ooVoo is become more famous in nowadays for its video calling feature and superior service. ooVoo allows the user to make a voice call, video call, share text messages worldwide and its available absolutely for free.
ooVoo is available on Apple’s iTunes Store, Google’s Play Store and also on the web. The user can easily download it. Many most popular apps like Viber and Kik has not developed their web versions, so the user has to use Android emulator to use this types of apps. But here, ooVoo has developed its web version so the user who does not have a smartphone or iPhone can also easily access it or use it.
One can go to ooVoo web and use it without any third party software like BlueStacks, Andy, Nox App Player or Mnaymo. One just needs to sign up into website and start calling and messaging. So the user needs just an Internet connection. To use it on PC there is no requirement of downloading any software on PC. So the user needs to follow some simple steps to use it online on PC.
- Go to the official website of ooVoo or ooVoo web.
- You will see the screen with the option for log in on ooVoo web.
- If you have an existing account, then you can enter your ooVoo Id and password and log in.
- But if you are first time user then three options for that.
- If you have the active Facebook account, then you can continue with log in with Facebook id and Password.
- ooVoo will ask to access your profile pic, your contact details, your personal details. If you agree and allow, then you can enter in yo ooVoo and use it.
- If you have active Google email account, then you can continue with log in with Google email Id and Password.
- ooVoo will ask to access your profile pic, your email contacts, your personal details. If you agree and allow, then you can enter in yo ooVoo and use it.
- ooVoo will automatically synchronize this details with your account.
- If you deny sharing your personal information from Google or Facebook account. I will consider it as the smart move; then there is another way to create an account on ooVoo web.
- Just click on “Sign Up”.
- Fill the basic information like name. E-mail id, password and upload your profile picture and set your ooVoo user name which will be shown to other users.
- After filling form click “Sign Up”.
You are done here you have created your account on ooVoo, and you are now entitled to make video calls, voice calls exchange messages with friends. But before that, you must have some friends in your account. So lets see how to add friends in the account. To do this, please follow below steps.
- Now Click the “Add friends” button on the left hand-side menu. A screen will be opened after pressing it, with various abilities to add your friends.
- If the user knows your friend’s ooVoo ID or Email, then one can directly add them by using the “Search on ooVoo” section.
- Once the user adds, then that friend will have to open ooVoo and approve one’s friend request. ooVoo takes care about the user’s privacy so it will not allow people that not approved to call you. It works like Facebook
- After one’s friend approves his/her friend request, one will be able to see them when pressing the “Friends” button on the left-hand side menu. The list will come out with added friends.
- ooVoo also help the users to find friends: user can use “the People you may know” tab to find contacts that ooVoo suggest to one may know based on his/her other connections.
- The user can invite the friend from Facebook or add friends from Twitter to find more friends.
Now lets see how to make a video call which is the main feature of ooVoo and makes ooVoo so special. ooVoo, offer free, high-quality video calls worldwide, as well as crystal clear audio so friends will never miss the word you say! Please follow the steps to make a video call.
- Click on a friend open the profile page.
- Click the video call icon.
To answer a video call, if the user has enabled ooVoo notifications on the browser, one will find the notification pop up at the bottom-right corner. There are following tips are provided by ooVoo to make your video call better and avoid the unnecessary errors.
- Use messages screen to message friends and create new groups. Groups are the best way to reach everyone fast and on the same time.
- Do you want to to send media files during your call?
- So click on the attachment icon next to the text field.
- And select the file to send.
Now lets have the final view of some fantastic feature of ooVoo app. I have mentioned it.
- Easily available for Android, iOS and The Web like Windows and Mac Laptops and PCs.
- Allows free video calls, voice calls, and Text across the world.
- ooVoo also have free Group Chats so the user can enjoy group chats with friends, colleagues, relatives. One can change group name and picture like WhatsApp.
- Fewer dropped calls. ooVoo has technology to detect and adjusts with the connection speed of user it results in to low call drops.
- Share picture message while active calling.
- Can call 12 people on The Web and four people simultaneously on mobile.
- Available for more than 300 Android mobiles and also adding more.
I hope this post has helped you to know about ooVoo and how to Sign Up on The Web on PC. Now if you face any difficulty in, reading this post then share them with me. I will do my best to solve it. Thanks for reading this post and don’t forget to visit (website name).